The following terms and conditions are applied to bookings made by you through your usage of Indochina Holidays Travel .
* The travel industry in much of Southeast Asia is still in its infancy. While the freshness and novelty of tourism in these countries is part of the appeal to many visitors, others might see things differently. It is important to recognize that the level of service and standards in some areas, while improving, is not yet comparable to service standards in more mature travel destinations.
* The information contained in these Terms & Conditions is part of your contract with us. Once we have accepted your reservation and you have paid your deposit there will be a legally binding contract between us.
* It is your responsibility to read these Terms & Conditions carefully and if you do not understand them you must contact us for further information.
www.vietnammotorbike-tours.com is a division of Indochina Holidays Travel company specializes in both motorbike adventure tours ,cycling and trekking whose registered office is at the head office in Travel house No 25 – TT 13 Van Phu , Ha Dong , Ha Noi, Vietnam and representative offices in Hoi An , Ho Chi Minh City,Siem Reap ,Luang Prabang ,Chieng Mai,Yangon, India and Philippines .
These terms and conditions constitute an agreement with Indochina Holidays Travel Company . By entering the site you accept these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions regularly in case there are any changes. Continuing to use the site after a change has been made is your acceptance of those changes.
Tour price is nett and quoted in American dollar per person and included detail in the confirmation itinerary .
- Indochina Holidays Travel company an the leading adventure operator in Vietnam and Southern Asia, specializing in cycling, trekking ,motorbike adventure tours would like to advise you that, the schedule of flight are subject to change by any airline company without prior notification due to weather conditions(Especially Vietnam Airlines,Laos,Myanmar and Cambodia airlines).
- Indochina Holidays Travel company can not fully guarantee that the proposed itinerary can be carried out as planed. In cases of schedule changes or cancellation of flights, Indochina Holidays Travel company will try its best to arrange a flight for boarding or arrange an alternate itinerary.
- Once your trip have been confirmed as the prices are fixed and a 30% of your tour costs have received by Indochina Holidays Travel company. Then your trips will be guaranteed to depart .
When a booking has been confirmed a deposit of 30 % is required immediately of total tour cost . Please note that all deposits paid are non-refundable . The final payment will be received in Indochina Holidays Travel company’s office or your hotel upon arrival in USD cash to reduce any bank fees or by bank transfer a month before departure . Your booking will be confirmed after Indochina Holidays Travel company has received a 30% deposit from you. The confirmation and agreement of booking between us must be in writing via email or fax.
When your booking have confirmed and your deposit has been done then your tour cost will be fixed if the inflation is a rise in the general level of prices of goods and services in an economy over a period of time. Indochina Holidays Travel company must be carried out as its planed.
Indochina Holidays Travel company’s bank account received in USD only.
Clients will cover all fees of money transfer to the bank accounts of Indochina Holidays Travel company followings bank fees as . 2.5 % by bank transfer – 4% by PayPal – 3,5 % by payment gateway of OnePay .
Our Bank Account details
Beneficiary Name : NGUYEN DINH BAN
Account No : (USD ) 0021371238602
VIETCOMBANK – HANOI BRANCH ( Bank for Foreign trade of Vietnam )
SWIFT code :BFTVVNVX002 and CIF number : 248094
Add : 344 Ba Trieu – Hanoi – Vietnam
Tel : 0084-4 :9747040 : Pax : 0084-4 : 9747056
PayPal account: [email protected]
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
All cancellations must be received in writing, sent to us via fax or email. The following rules apply for cancellations:
- 40 to 60 days notice: money back guarantee
- 30 to 39 days notice: 25% of total payment
- 20 to 29 days notice: 45% of total payment
- 10 to 19 days notice: 65% of total payment
- 9 days or less (including no shows): 100% of total payment
All bank fees are included in client’s account.
No refunds or exchanges can be made with respect to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services, included in the tour price, but not utilized by the tour members.
Travel documents will be compiled after the deposit has been received and are sent two or three weeks prior to departure. These documents will be sent via email, and should be printed out by participants and retained as a receipt .
All possible care is taken to ensure that our suppliers maintain the highest possible standards. However, we are not responsible in any way for problems, however they arise, that result from the booking of services we do not directly control.
Myanmar Motorbike Tours its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, servants or agents shall not be responsible or become liable in contract or tort for any injury, damage, loss, delay to person or property, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly due to any events beyond our control.
This information is valid at the time of publication but is subject to change without prior notice. However, should any changes occur, they will be posted on the website immediately. However, should the Terms and Conditions change after the deposit is paid, the Terms and Conditions under which the deposit was paid shall apply.
Remark: Depending on weather and road conditions, itinerary is subject to changes